"I would never think someone would discriminate against me," she said. "I don’t have any bad feelings for black Americans, but I am not one of them. … I’m not a black American, I’m not a white American. I’m an Ethiopian."
$70 trillion in unfunded liabilities, growing by $3 trillion per year. Aggregate American home equity is $10 trillion. Credit ratings. Hungry urban populations. Pop.
The Second American Republic
1. The health, welfare, and safety of the general public are threatened by the current violence;
2. The United States of America shall remain committed to the principles of freedom, opportunity, and equality;
3. It must be recognized that the entitlement state in its current form has led to economic collapse and widespread suffering among and danger to the American people;
1. I, General Kehrmeyer, have assumed the role of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the government in accordance with the Presidential Directive of 2017. On behalf of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, I wish to express my gratitude to President O’Bama and his staff for their assistance with and commitment to a smooth transition.
2. Civil order shall be restored in accordance with General Order #3.
3. In preparation for the General Election to seat the 215th Congress, all Citizens owning lien-free real estate are invited to apply for a voting card. Voting cards shall be issued by County Recorders to prospective voters after checking their ownership and lien claims against the County tax database. No more than one voter card may be issued per parcel. Parcels with an assessed value of less than $100,000 in 2018 dollars shall not be eligible for voter cards.
4. Other than the property provision, voter eligibility shall be universal.
Those Citizens in need of food, medical care, or other basic life support services are invited to the nearest Regional Aid Distribution Center for registration and assistance.
May God continue to bless the United States of America.