Why I Suspect the Birth Certificate May Be Fake
1. Caucasian was to Europe as Negro was to Africa in Hawaii 1961. The father’s race was ‘African’ on the suspect birth certificate. The term ‘Negro’ was replaced with ‘Colored’ in the early 1960s, which then became ‘Black’ in the late 1960s. ‘African’ became a race in the 1980s. It would be good for someone to do a search of Hawaiian public records from the era to check into this.
2. The Serial Number is blacked out and the certificate states that any alteration renders the document invalid.
3. There is no name of a hospital.
4. The defense is that some Hawaiian official has observed a certificate and deemed it valid. But this official did not describe what he observed.
5. The ‘Fight the Smears’ website defense is that ‘this is not about that piece of paper’. But, yes it is about that sheet of paper, because it is a Constitutional requirement.
6. Why are the Columbia records sealed?
7. Philip Berg makes a strong case here; and most damning of all
If the President was really born in Hawaii, he could produce the certificate and put this all behind him for $38. One theory being floated is that Obama is setting a trap to ensnarl Republicans, and then make them look bad. If this is the case, it is childish.
Americans deserve to know if their President is compromised and he has a responsibility to come clean on this, either way. Is this why Robert Rubin’s team (CITIbank) has taken over the Treasury?