Friday, December 12, 2008

“Doing Right Counts Most”

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

The President has no business over-riding Congress, as well as American opinion as an aside, by burning another $14 billion on the automakers on his way out.

Our money was spent by an unchecked executive to kick the can down the road two months to avoid a headline. Nothing but another three Nimitz-class nuclear powered aircraft carriers.

An American President worried about his image should not give a commencement address at Texas A&M if he is unable to talk about his dad without tearing up.

History will judge George Bush very poorly. I am deeply disappointed with my outgoing President. You lost me George.

No comments: